Please use the following form to submit your letters (for publication), story ideas, press releases, leads, and unsolicited sample stories/columns to BowlingFans.com.
We regret that we cannot personally answer e-mails that:
Please do not use this form to ask questions.
- Request equipment or product recommendations.
- Ask us to diagnose problems with someone's bowling game.
- Ask for help in finding a product.
- Are about a dispute between bowlers and proprietors, league officers, or tournament or association directors.
- Request information on operating, building, or buying a bowling center.
- Suggest a link or request a reciprocal link.
Please see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
for more information.
Remember you can take advantage of BowlingCommunity.com. It's filled with bowlers who thrive on helping each other out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Children under 13 must have parental permission to submit personal information.
Fields with an *
Please note: Anything you transmit or post to BowlingFans.com using this form will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and you waive any claims with respect to your submission. These submissions may be used by BowlingFans.com or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, BowlingFans.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send for any purpose whatsoever.