BowlSearch.com: Add a Resource
All submissions are subject to approval. For your web site to be considered it must conform with the following rules:
- Your site must have a reciprocal link to BowlingFans.com displayed. If you need help on adding a link or would like a graphic to use please click here.
- Feel free to submit your site just once. Only submit ONE page and describe your site's features. Multiple links to the same site will not be included.
- DON'T TYPE LIKE THIS. We won't accept your site if you type in all capital letters. Don't Type Like This Either.
- Keep your title very short (e.g. Example.com) and don't repeat or include a description in your title.
- Keep your description around 20-25 words and simply describe your site's content. Avoid marketing phrases such as "The best site on the Internet!"
- Your site must be primarily bowling related. However, to be included it may not be involved in the sale of bowling equipment or bowling books via mail order, telephone, or Internet.
- Please don't submit temporary pages or sites that will vanish within a couple months.
Please fill out the form completely, and we'll add your resource as soon as possible.
Children under 13 must have parental permission to submit personal information.
Fields with an *
Read and follow the rules above or your site won't be approved.
ONLY bowling sites are added;
everything else gets deleted!